Swipe left to read the report
Above is The Strategy Story Analysis and Research on Pre-Owned cars in India.
Swipe the slides to read the entire report but here is the summary
- Considering macroeconomic factors such as financing options and improved infrastructure & built-in vehicle quality, a huge market is available in India & China for used car trading.
- Post COVID-19, the ratio of used Vs new car is expected to increase because of impacted income and high uncertainties around COVID-19
- Along with financial penetration, the rate of interest differential for pre-owned Vs new cars is high.
- The key is to create a critical mass effect for both sellers & buyers by connecting semi-organized dealers/buyers to organized aggregators.
- Demand is greater than Supply for vehicles aged below than 5 years.
- Certain Customer, Market and Operational risks are still there that need to be mitigated.